This page is under construction - please call us if you require information, advice or support
Also check out our Listen 4 Change and Young Carers pages on the buttons on the right hand side of this page. You can also get information about St Helens Council's services for children who have a disability or additional needs on their "Local Offer" site on the following link :

If you believe that a child or young person is at immediate risk, you should report this without delay to the police service on 999. If a child is not in immediate danger, you can do one of the following: •Call the Contact Centre on (01744) 676 600 and tell them that you have a concern about a child; •Outside of office hours call the Emergency Duty Team on 0345 050 0148; •Call Merseyside Police on 0151 709 6010 (24 hour line); •Discuss your concerns with a professional you can trust such as a health visitor, teacher or GP; or •Contact the NSPCC Helpline on 0808 800 5000. When you share your concerns, professionals have to act in the interests of the child. They have to assess risk to make sure the right support is given and that children are safe. If they think the child is suffering or likely to suffer harm they will immediately contact St.Helens Children's Social Care.




© St Helens Carers Centre
Registered Charity No. 1089663   A Limited Company Registered In England No. 4203210