Self Assessment
St Helens Council's Adult Social Care and Health team can arrange services to help you with daily living tasks and remain as independent as possible by completing the social care needs assessment mentioned above. However, some people may wish to assess their own needs and see if there are any services which may be able to help them. Contact St Helens Council on 01744 676600 or visit their website for further information by clicking here or visit



© St Helens Carers Centre
Registered Charity No. 1089663   A Limited Company Registered In England No. 4203210